DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I started off with some strings, added a quiet saw wave and some of those fast pixel sounding things. I also added one of my favorite leads from Leche and I worked on the beats. I used a Glame Butterworth LowPass Filter for the fade ins and fade outs as well. The snare was made with ZynAddSubFX and the percussions were by Lmms. The hihats and some of the kicks were sample packs by NoDusk and some youtube Producers.

Track --> https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/cosmos
Nice one.

It's a little repetitive.
I was practicing
I see you are 13 years old :o
When did you start music and/or LMMS?

I think I can not predict someone's age when I listen to its music :lol:
DevSynth wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:29 pm
I started off with some strings, added a quiet saw wave and some of those fast pixel sounding things. I also added one of my favorite leads from Leche and I worked on the beats. I used a Glame Butterworth LowPass Filter for the fade ins and fade outs as well. The snare was made with ZynAddSubFX and the percussions were by Lmms. The hihats and some of the kicks were sample packs by NoDusk and some youtube Producers.

Track --> https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/cosmos
A really good sounding track. :)
Everything in it, sounds bright and rich and overall, good volume too.
Nice work on that. :D
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 am

I started when I was 12 a few months before my birthday. I started in I think march or april when looking for free music making software.
DevSynth wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 am

I started when I was 12 a few months before my birthday. I started in I think march or april when looking for free music making software.
Wow! I should listen to what you have published to follow your progress.