A New Track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/insonico/bottles

Very different from my previous tracks, I think.
This is a track I started a long time ago and it began with this unusual sample pack with sounds of cans, light switches and disposable blade knives. Unlike my previous track, work on this one was laborious and it took me a long time. I don't know that I'm fully satisfied with it, but it's time to move on. I'm excited to work on something new.
Curious to see what you guys think of it. :)
Wow dude! You may have listened to it too much :lol: because at first listen, it's just excellent :D I love these voices that go in all directions!

When did you start it?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 am
Wow dude! You may have listened to it too much :lol: because at first listen, it's just excellent :D I love these voices that go in all directions!

When did you start it?
Yes, I totally agree. I love this bootle drumkit, sounds great and the piece is very interesting - I can hear so many elements and changes. Really great work!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 am

When did you start it?
Indeed I may have. :lol:
I'm sure it was more than a year ago that I started it. And then for a long time I didn't know what direction to take it. Once I got a midi controller I started working on it again.

Yeah those voices were there since the beginning and I was often wondering if they made everything too chaotic. So I decided to take a long break from it. I later decided it was right on the edge of chaos but still intelligible. :D

I'm glad you liked it!
PPNDP wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Yes, I totally agree. I love this bootle drumkit, sounds great and the piece is very interesting - I can hear so many elements and changes. Really great work!
Thanks very much!
Yes, I wanted to put a lot of different elements in it to be heard. And then it was a pain to mix things together and make them discernible so the track was listenable. :lol: