Getaway Drive

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... away-drive

Definitely shows off ZynAddSubFX's amazing abilities for making great dubstep sounds!

Tell me what you think! :D
This track is really soundin' good! :D
And you put those Zyn synth sounds, to good creative use dude.
I agree, that Zyn plugin, really does work wonders.
Good work overall. :)

PS: I noticed the tune, has good loudness.
Any clipping? :)
Nice, man. Real nice.
Nice "Yoi" DnB!
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:06 pm
This track is really soundin' good! :D
And you put those Zyn synth sounds, to good creative use dude.
I agree, that Zyn plugin, really does work wonders.
Good work overall. :)

PS: I noticed the tune, has good loudness.
Any clipping? :)
Thank you!

Nope, my tracks never have any clipping whatsoever (though if you download it as an MP3 or something it will, but I uploaded it as WAV so it should play without clipping on the site). I even double-check with SPAN, which has a counter for how many times it detects clipping, which I always make sure is 0.

My track is probably loud because of the type of distortion I use, which appears to bring it closer to a square-wave-type wave, which is definitely louder than its original waveform.
Douglas wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm
Thank you!

Nope, my tracks never have any clipping whatsoever (though if you download it as an MP3 or something it will, but I uploaded it as WAV so it should play without clipping on the site). I even double-check with SPAN, which has a counter for how many times it detects clipping, which I always make sure is 0.

My track is probably loud because of the type of distortion I use, which appears to bring it closer to a square-wave-type wave, which is definitely louder than its original waveform.
Okay. Nice. :)