Anyone want to collab?

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I want to get to know you guys! :P
Durk1 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 am
Yeah! We want to know you too! What kind of music do you want to make! Future bass? I really like music on your SoundCloud - you have to be experienced in LMMS and your music is very atmospheric. When have you started to produce music?
PPNDP wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:02 am
Durk1 wrote:
Yeah! We want to know you too! What kind of music do you want to make! Future bass? I really like music on your SoundCloud - you have to be experienced in LMMS and your music is very atmospheric. When have you started to produce music?
Thank you so much! To answer your questions, I'd have to say I enjoy making future bass, I find it my the genre I feel the most creative, but I'm open to making anything too. My first song was about a year ago- felt like yesterday!
Durk1 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 am
PPNDP wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:02 am
Durk1 wrote:
Thank you so much! To answer your questions, I'd have to say I enjoy making future bass, I find it my the genre I feel the most creative, but I'm open to making anything too. My first song was about a year ago- felt like yesterday!
Yeah, it's quite a new genre - just 10 years old :) I am more traditional. Mostly listening to jazz, deep soulful house, idm and genres invented before 2000s. But I would say I am very open minded - new music can give you new ideas for experimenting. I will def check out some future bass artists! If you make music just for a year, I have to say that you have made really big progress!
PPNDP wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 pm
If you make music just for a year, I have to say that you have made really big progress!
Yeah, all we need is time :)
Durk1 wrote:
yes i can collab i use LMMS and i'm not bad at all
check my page too

https://soundcloud.com/eltaj-amirkhanov/tracks

genres -
future bass,trap,edm,electronic
i would love to collab!
genres-
trap, hip-hop, LoFi, electronic