My new project - Isolated (x mix) *Breakbeat sound !

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Turn up the volume !!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/encoma/isolated-x-mix

>=]
it has interesting things sprinkled around, but the excitable acoustic drum beat gets old fast and it eventually sounds like a stock beat. it makes this 4 minute song last two minutes.
samthekid108 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 pm
but the excitable acoustic drum beat gets old fast and it eventually sounds like a stock beat.

true xDD this is un remix, but yes.. 4 min is long time

thanks for the feedback !
An overall cool tune.
I like the old school house sound, as that melody comes in at 2:03 secs. :D

Tips:
The cool drumbeat, has a bit too much volume and it slightly overpowers, the pads
and other instrument sounds, in the track.
My suggestion, is to lower down the volume of the drums, a tiny bit. ;)

The drum beat is really cool, but does get a tiny bit repetitive after a while.
Try to find a way, to change up the drum beat a bit, then bring back the original drum beat
for the rest of the track. :)
I agree with samthekid108, must introduce variations in breaks (hello long hours of programming :lol: ).

Otherwise, this track speaks to me, it can heat the mood on the dancefloor, '90s're not dead!
I agree with samthekid108, must introduce variations in breaks (hello long hours of programming :lol: ).

Otherwise, this track speaks to me, it can heat the mood on the dancefloor, '90s are not dead!
Hey,

I'd make the same comment, that some percs are too loud in volume, and that the last two minutes seem like the same.

I appreciated much the begininng with the long chords, since it is a gimmick I like to use in my own productions.