In the Depths - main theme of my first retro game

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a simple retro game. I make code, graphics and of course the audio layer. I'm pleased to present my track, which is the main theme of this game. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS :)

I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... me-version

and nice return to the past! ;)
This is a really lovely game theme. :)

Is your game about submarines?
What game engine, are you using for your game? :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am
This is a really lovely game theme. :)

Is your game about submarines?
What game engine, are you using for your game? :D
Hey,

yes, it will be a simple, short game about a submarine. Graphics like in the picture that promotes the song. I use the inkscape program to make it and I use Godot engine to do game mechanics. I make sounds and music in LMMS :)
It sounds like a relaxing game. Is it finished?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 am
Hi D.Ipsum,

I am only at the beginning of this path :P The most difficult part is learning programming in Godot Engine but I can do it :D
admat81 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:24 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 am
Hi D.Ipsum,

I am only at the beginning of this path :P The most difficult part is learning programming in Godot Engine but I can do it :D
Wow, hard. I wanted to learn programming to create VST, I read some courses on the internet, but I did not understand anything. Are you alone on this project?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Wow, hard. I wanted to learn programming to create VST, I read some courses on the internet, but I did not understand anything. Are you alone on this project?
I was divorced a few months ago, so I'm definitely stuck in it alone :P Such a small sarcasm :) Show must go on! But seriously I do it myself in my spare time.
admat81 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:31 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm
I was divorced a few months ago, so I'm definitely stuck in it alone :P Such a small sarcasm :) Show must go on! But seriously I do it myself in my spare time.
Wow, divorced, graphic artist, musician, programmer, scriptwriter, ... a lot of strings on your guitar :)