CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's good guys, been a while since I've posted here but I have a new song I attempted to master.
The man the myth the legend Joey ( Young Skr8 ) made this dope song, I know you guys will like it.
Feel free to drop a like and a repost maybe even a comment, show some love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link:
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/let-the- ... young-skr8

As far as my music goes, I have a lot of unreleased tracks so stay tuned for more of that.
Appreciate all the support.
Also if you want to hear more young skr8 check out his bandlab, just like soundcloud.
https://www.bandlab.com/young_skr8
Not bad man, I dig the production the most for sure. The bars were decent and the flow was pretty good as well. I enjoyed listening to track overall ! Was this produced, recorded (via audactiy maybe) and mastered on LMMS ?
On the road, it's straight, it's fluid, I hear voices from children to a hundred meters, probably my neighbors, but it fits well with the piano. There is just the end that seems cut off.
Kaba wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm
Not bad man, I dig the production the most for sure. The bars were decent and the flow was pretty good as well. I enjoyed listening to track overall ! Was this produced, recorded (via audactiy maybe) and mastered on LMMS ?
I believe the artist used a phone for the mic LOL! As funny as that sounds.
Mastered by me with lmms/fl studio. As far as the beat, I'm unsure as to who produced it.
Flow was great.
Glad you liked it.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:38 pm
On the road, it's straight, it's fluid, I hear voices from children to a hundred meters, probably my neighbors, but it fits well with the piano. There is just the end that seems cut off.
Lol your explanations of what you hear is on point. And yeah, I didn't realize I did that to the end lmao my bad.