An angry theme

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Dear friends;

Today I am out of my confort zone (if there was one); as I decided to produce a somehow angry track.

I started with tempo 200 BPM and the Erazzor element from the TripleOscillator Bank. It outputs a nice distorsion electric guitar sound. Then I have put on top an aggressive drum pattern; I am still not sure about the mastering (drums are a bit loud), but for me it depicted well the feeling of being angry and powerless.

Hope you'll enjoy it !

Cheers;

https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/angry-theme
This track has a interesting, yet organised, chaotic mix, of angry sounding and pleasant sounding melodies. The part from 1:22 to 1:50 secs I found interesting. It changes from a chaotic angry tone, to a pleasant one and then it gets chaotic again.

This track, is kinda like a psychological representation, of how some people feel, during their
angry phase. But I must admit, it's quite pleasant sounding, for an angry track.
But still, I get what you were going for. Nice work so far. :)
Thanks a lot !

Yeah;
this electric guitar sound has a chaotic tune to it, that I appreciate to work with a lot. I hope I will reproduce this feeling in another track =)

All these experiments I practice should at some point leave me with a standard bank to use and re-use ^^
I hope the anger is over, an anger that goes off in all directions, with a quieter moment, the reason that comes to soften all that, and the final, a state of sideration, chiet :o