First Track of the Year

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys!

Here's Haze:
https://soundcloud.com/insonico/haze

My goal for this year is to release a track every month. So... 01/12!
I like what you did, with those synths.
This is quite a surreal, cool sounding track you made here.
And it was really enjoyable to listen to.

I see that your goal, is to release a track every month.
I wish you good success, in that journey. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Brandy! :)
It'll be challenging, but I hope I can make it.
insonico wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm
Hey guys!

Here's Haze:
https://soundcloud.com/insonico/haze

My goal for this year is to release a track every month. So... 01/12!
Downloaded. My feelings are listening, just that.

01/12, excellent, I'm waiting.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 am
Hope those are good feelings! Though the track is a bit melancholic. :(
D.Ipsum wrote:
Yes, I hope to do it, as once I get back to work it's gonna become quite challenging.
insonico wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Hope those are good feelings! Though the track is a bit melancholic. :(
D.Ipsum wrote:
Yes, I hope to do it, as once I get back to work it's gonna become quite challenging.
Yeah, good feelings!

A track every month for a year, it's a great challenge, and it's pressure because we'll be there every month :evil:

:lol:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:42 am

Yeah, good feelings!

A track every month for a year, it's a great challenge, and it's pressure because we'll be there every month :evil:

I know! I want to develop some consistency and discipline, so this challenge will help. And I hope you guys are here! ;)

By the way, when is your next track coming? I'm waiting for it, man! :)
insonico wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:42 am

Yeah, good feelings!

I know! I want to develop some consistency and discipline, so this challenge will help. And I hope you guys are here! ;)

By the way, when is your next track coming? I'm waiting for it, man! :)
Thanks! Yeah, I'm waiting too, lol. I have been busy for two months, and when I finish working, the place where I make music is a real oven, the summer is hot, and it is difficult for me to advance in these conditions. In any case I advance, in December, I acquired a pair of speakers: Focal Alpha 65. Very happy, I take the time to tame them, and somewhere, I'm a bit desperate by rediscovering my music, but I move on. I hope to be able to propose something soon.

If you want, I have a lot of WIP, but well, only WIP, anyway, on my SC, I only published WIP ... call me WIP boy ... I despair a little, a little too much, or not enough, who knows ... Dolorem Ipsum ... this expression, the motor that makes me go forward, or back away, I do not know, I'm hot, I sweat all the music that goes through my head, it evaporates quickly, no time to memorize, I forget, hard, just WIP, just WIP, just waiting for my VIP, for my Verry Important People : from Work In Progress to Work In Peace ...