DevSynth - Cash In

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I liked the 808 slide you had in your in pattern, I've tried to make a slide a couple times myself (you use the automation effect right?) but have never really been successful. The melody is a little abrasive though...overall pretty solid beat!

I looked at your other track "Hip and Hop" and really liked that though. I got a really nice old school vibe from it. Did you sample any of that? Some of the sounds you use sound really unique
Kaba wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:33 pm
I liked the 808 slide you had in your in pattern, I've tried to make a slide a couple times myself (you use the automation effect right?) but have never really been successful. The melody is a little abrasive though...overall pretty solid beat!

I looked at your other track "Hip and Hop" and really liked that though. I got a really nice old school vibe from it. Did you sample any of that? Some of the sounds you use sound really unique
Yeah, for Hip and Hop, I sampled the main chords and added my own stuff along with it.
Making the 808 slide was pretty easy actually; I just made an automation effect for it then made an automation "track" for the actual panning.
Good cool vibes track.
I really like how that slide sound effect, sounds in this.

Advice: When making music, always leave about 4 or 5 secs of empty silence
from the start of the track, before the actual track starts. Otherwise, the music tracks
intro or startup, will sound as if part of the track, has been cut off abruptly. :)
Alot of musicians make that mistake, so don't worry about it too much. :)
Yeah, this bass line, it sends. The melody turns a little too much in circles.