Looking for a collab partner; hardstyle EDM track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=117QQC ... bTJp67VowH

Here's the link to a .wav of the track.

So far, it's just a beginning, a drop, and it all leads to a breakdown where the next melody would start, but there is nothing beyond that point. My plan is to give whomever it is who wants to collab the .mmpz, and have him work on some later parts. The .mmpz uses all stock samples and synths, I don't mind someone using VSTs and/or new samples to finish the track, and/or
editing or revamping what I already have done.

Why? This will be a huge learning experience for me, because I have yet to really create a properly-structured song, and I really want some outside help for this. However, whoever decides to help, (I thank you in advance) gets to upload the track with half or more credit (depending on the work done) on whatever platform(s) they so choose.

TL DR:
I made a nice drop and I want help finishing the rest of it, because it'll help me learn.

(Side note, I don't even know if this counts as 'hardstyle' or not, I'm not exactly a genre person)
Nice. You should also think about putting in an intro. Otherwise, it looks good so far.
Hmmmmmm..... Interesting......

Could you send me the file? Maybe I can take a look. Hardstyle (even tho its not but who cares about genre) is something I have been itching to try. Send me a message if you're interested.