He Is Not My Luke - inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi everyone,

He Is Not My Luke - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the movie: Star Wars - The Last Jedi (2017). Music composed by me and produced with LMMS :)

I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... ot-my-luke

And share with me your feedback and opinion :)
Lovely orchestral tune.

He Is Not My Luke? Interesting title for an orchestral track. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:52 pm
Lovely orchestral tune.

He Is Not My Luke? Interesting title for an orchestral track. :)
It was a working title... but I liked it so much that I left it unchanged :D
Awesome track. I loved all of it ! Just throw a kick, 808 and some snares on it and make it an epic rap beat ;)

Really amazing work, it was intense and beautiful at the same time
Kaba wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm
Awesome track. I loved all of it ! Just throw a kick, 808 and some snares on it and make it an epic rap beat ;)

Really amazing work, it was intense and beautiful at the same time
Thank you very much for listening to my track and leaving such the positive comment :) I know that drums are a little bit strange for an orchestral track :P But I like to experiment and I am still looking for my sound ;) I make some small progress with each song... so maybe sometime it will be something good :D
Nice one, I hope one day I can listen to you with a real orchestra, it would add more life.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:01 pm
Nice one, I hope one day I can listen to you with a real orchestra, it would add more life.
Hi D.Ipsum, thank you very much for listening to my track and leaving the comment. I am afraid that my compositions will never be played by a real orchestra. I can not afford paid software like FL Studio and paid symphonic soundsfonts and virtual instruments. All my hopes that I will improve sound of my tracks in LMMS in the near future :)