My latest trance track ..

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Maybe I should change or tweak pianos and kick is too heavy and too much in a lot of places .. ? I didn't add any arpeggios yet too .. !! What more can I do ? .. It's sounding good . but not amazing .. !!!
https://soundcloud.com/akashyap/suspense-excitement
Maybe I will change name later . but first i want to make this a masterpiece . thanks again for all your help !!
Next song I will make I will keep a latest superhit trance as reference wot say ?
AKashyap wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 am
Maybe I should change or tweak pianos and kick is too heavy and too much in a lot of places .. ? I didn't add any arpeggios yet too .. !! What more can I do ? .. It's sounding good . but not amazing .. !!!
Maybe I will change name later . but first i want to make this a masterpiece . thanks again for all your help !!
Next song I will make I will keep a latest superhit trance as reference wot say ?
It is sounding good. The mix in my opinion needs a bit more work but its good at the same time since everything is sitting nicely together. I agree that the kick might be a bit heavy. Looking forward for the impprovements on this track. :D
AKashyap wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 am
After 1:21 secs, the tune seems to be missing something, that'll add on the excitement.
But I have no idea what that could be.

The melodies in this, are as cool as always. :D

Okay, I agree with you guys. The kick probably needs something, to make it sound cooler.
The kick doesn't really bother me much (could use an effect to spice it up, maybe some distortion? But it didn't seem too intrusive to me). The main piano part is kind of monotonous in my opinion... spends too much time on that one root note and I'm just waiting for it to do something else. The breakdowns are pretty cool though, and it has a nicely polished sound, so you're definitely on the right track! Er... no pun intended.
Thank u khron0 and Brandy for noticing the kick .. maybe I need to play with the kick's bass booster .. maybe add another kick sample that should fix it I think ..

and Foggy ur right too I also somehow knew but couldn't put in words .. I actually don't know how to make smooth nice piano melodies . Although I have made some good ones too by spending lots of time . Rhythmic melodies I know and can easily . Maybe I'll do that and make a complex one in the starter too then maybe simple notes won't matter . .. or maybe watch more complex medody making tutorials .. aaaah got it I'll make a saw long Melody first then convert it to leads matching the bass then Mix those

don't know what I'll do but it's all clear now thanks all of u for your advice.