this-made-me-lose-faith-in-humainty.mp3

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
------------------------------------------------------
i tried so hard lol
https://clyp.it/yztp3dqf

not complete.
------------------------------------------------------

i made this for like... 3 hours.
there is no coming back to reality im REALLY done

im now very frustrated in making edm. nothing goes right and ends in the dump. 3 new songs and goes broken at the 9th measure. i dont feel like home anymore. we make music to feel like home in our own melodies and harmonies am i right? but i just dont feel like its me. i feel making it is like science -- you need it and that, this process and that process for popularity -- its more of a formula in mainstream and whats cool and hip, and knowing the complex processes that should be overdominating the song and not its message. in my situation dont think its art anymore. this is my own opinion. i want my old classic vortexsupernova back, making my own ambient synths in zasfx like its my own world even using harmonics and filter frequencies and mods with no frustration. that was home, but theres no cummin' back. i wish i had stopped at uplifting trance and uplifting ambient, beautiful cascading melodies of different chord progressions in each instrument. and less maintenance in mastering. but, i will watch more tutorials and explore experiments, not just completely leaving this genre.

to mods: hai im N O T having tantrums because i lost BoL .5 theres no point on crying losing this shit, really. this is completely a different thing.
Aye. This sounds nice. And I recognize the song too. :)
I will admit, I more prefer your trance, ambient type music though.
But this is good. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 3:45 am
Aye. This sounds nice. And I recognize the song too. :)
I will admit, I more prefer your trance, ambient type music though.
But this is good. :)
thank you brandy :D but imma take it not-so-seriously in ending to compose music like edm aside from trance

Ambient and Trance are the genre I currently master or know how to make that I left and I would go back to where I came from...
I think it is electro dance and the melody it's nice, you could do a great song if you make it more aggressive. Try filling more the drop with great kicks (with optional reverb) and some backround sidechained lead chords under the main melody. :)