New track - Waves

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys,
this is my newest track, called 'Waves'. I worked a lot on the mixing and mastering part, also I went a little bit out of my comfort zone, genre-wise.
Feedback would be appreciated!
Thanks :)

https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/waves-original-mix
Good track, I like it :)

At 0,15 that wine sound is a tiny tad too loud I think.

Then at 0.50 that sound coming in is a tad too loud too I think, compared to the other instruments.

At 5.44, I think the balance is spot on.

Could be my sennheiser headset though. Lets see what others say.

Great job
Gps wrote: Good track, I like it :)

At 0,15 that wine sound is a tiny tad too loud I think.

Then at 0.50 that sound coming in is a tad too loud too I think, compared to the other instruments.

At 5.44, I think the balance is spot on.

Could be my sennheiser headset though. Lets see what others say.

Great job
Thank you very much! I'm a bit confused with your timestamps, especially with the 5.44 one (the song ends here). Could you explain that to me once again?
This intro, well built. Nice track, just enough elements.
ACYDE Music wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 5:29 pm
Gps wrote: Good track, I like it :)

At 0,15 that wine sound is a tiny tad too loud I think.

Then at 0.50 that sound coming in is a tad too loud too I think, compared to the other instruments.

At 5.44, I think the balance is spot on.

Could be my sennheiser headset though. Lets see what others say.

Great job
Thank you very much! I'm a bit confused with your timestamps, especially with the 5.44 one (the song ends here). Could you explain that to me once again?
Oops, sorry about that, I had another look and I should have typed 4.30 instead of 5.44.

The sound that starts around 0.15, I think it gets a tiny bit too loud.
Then around 0.45 that sound, to me a tiny tad too loud.

But if I am the only one saying this, you probably should ignore it. :)

And I really like the track.
Yop,

Very well produced and mixed, highly danceable beat, nice end. Although I'm not a fan of the genre (as a dub maniac), I really appreciated this tune.
Mo Stitchi wrote: Yop,

Very well produced and mixed, highly danceable beat, nice end. Although I'm not a fan of the genre (as a dub maniac), I really appreciated this tune.
Thank you :)

Gps wrote:
Oops, sorry about that, I had another look and I should have typed 4.30 instead of 5.44.

The sound that starts around 0.15, I think it gets a tiny bit too loud.
Then around 0.45 that sound, to me a tiny tad too loud.

But if I am the only one saying this, you probably should ignore it. :)

And I really like the track.
Thanks for the feedback!
D.Ipsum wrote:
This intro, well built. Nice track, just enough elements.
Thanks!

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 238 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 am

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests