Transmission (WIP)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I tried my hand at another liquid drum and bass track. I feel like it is still lacking and too repetitive, but I don't know what else to do with it. Any suggestions?

https://soundcloud.com/johnjgils/new-dnb
Nice alien feel in the intro .. the background chords look basic but thats the case with many superhits .. nice ambience .. smooth .. ! never listened to much dnb but looks awesome . nice pads towards the mid and great buildup.. Ok so im guessing in dnb you focus more on the drums and use a simple melody or two in the entire track ?unlike my trance which is just the opposite most of the time.
AKashyap wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:09 am
Nice alien feel in the intro .. the background chords look basic but thats the case with many superhits .. nice ambience .. smooth .. ! never listened to much dnb but looks awesome . nice pads towards the mid and great buildup.. Ok so im guessing in dnb you focus more on the drums and use a simple melody or two in the entire track ?unlike my trance which is just the opposite most of the time.
To be honest, I use simple melodies because I can't think of anything more complex or interesting due to my inexperience. I'm still a beginner haha.
I like the vibe.
This tune has a surreal, yet an unusually undescribeable, special sound and feel to it.
The part from 2:10 to 2:42 secs, sounded unusually surreal, yet cool.

It's quite a futuristic gem, you've got here. :)