Romantic Fall Remix

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
From a song that i wanted to reproduce years ago
I just went with the flow

I hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/estinyoon/romant ... stinymoonx
Enjoyed, nice remix.

In my headphones, I feel that the kick sometimes comes into conflict with another instrument.
Thanks

It’s possible but I’m not sure if it’s the kick because I had a sound issue that was impossible to fix I even tried muting every instrument and it wouldn’t go away

Idk if it’s the same thing as your mentioning though
DestinyMoonX wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:18 am
Thanks

It’s possible but I’m not sure if it’s the kick because I had a sound issue that was impossible to fix I even tried muting every instrument and it wouldn’t go away

Idk if it’s the same thing as your mentioning though
Are there several kicks? Sometimes the kick seems to me like overcompressed. Idk. Are the bass frequencies of the guitar / bass controlled?
DestinyMoonX wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 am
From a song that i wanted to reproduce years ago
I just went with the flow

I hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/estinyoon/romant ... stinymoonx
This is lovely. And that piano and rock guitar sound, both really add alot to this.
Especially the piano. That piano melody you made, sounds really lovely
and has alot of character.

I had a sound issue that was impossible to fix I even tried muting every instrument
and it wouldn’t go away

Okay. What kind of sound problem were you experiencing?
Yes there are 2 kicks; the main one Andrea another one that serves as a snare

_Thank you brandy i was thinking about making a liquid version with more piano melodies and bass only

I think the problem is my own headphone , there is a distortion on the left side
DestinyMoonX wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 am
Yes there are 2 kicks; the main one Andrea another one that serves as a snare

_Thank you brandy i was thinking about making a liquid version with more piano melodies and bass only

I think the problem is my own headphone , there is a distortion on the left side
It was on one of the two kicks that my attention focused.
But I don't know if it's the track or my headphones or another thing.
I like it. And the pleasant, calm, wholesome sound of this tune, is very relaxing too.
DestinyMoonX wrote:
Aye. That sounds like a nice idea. :)

DestinyMoonX wrote:
Okay.
It's possible, that the wire that connects to the left headphone, could be loosening out.
That could probably be the reason, why you're experiencing the distortion problem.
The strange thing is, I've noticed many times, that it's always the left side, that always
seems to bug out first. :P