Youtube Channel

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello, everyone, I've been using LMMS for a few months and would like to know how my beats sound I need some constructive criticism on my work. Follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoI6us ... subscriber
and listen and enjoy. leave a like and comment and subscribe if you want. Thank you for your time!
Only type-beat? Nothing more personal?

Via my cheap headphones, I would say that your tracks sound good. Sometimes I get the impression that there is distortion around the kick / bass.

You're welcome!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:03 am

Via my cheap headphones, I would say that your tracks sound good. Sometimes I get the impression that there is distortion around the kick / bass.

You're welcome!
Thanks I appreciate the advice but more personal what do you mean?
Cheif Dzif wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:25 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:03 am

You're welcome!
Thanks I appreciate the advice but more personal what do you mean?
I mean something like a Cheif Dzif type-beat.
Hey man,

I like your beats, they have a nice atmosphere to them, but there are 2 things I recommend you do:
1. Lower the Bass Volume, slow the attack on the envelope, so that the bass doesn't start clipping(for example in the beat that you linked in this post)
2. Try making 2 or 3 sets of melodies, plus effects(drops, snare rolls etc.), and vary them all the time. If you have enough effects to diversify your beat, you could even do it with 1 melody.

But all in all, I really like your stuff, keep doing what you're doing!

Regards

yung Toss
flaggy148 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 am
Hey man,

I like your beats, they have a nice atmosphere to them, but there are 2 things I recommend you do:
1. Lower the Bass Volume, slow the attack on the envelope, so that the bass doesn't start clipping(for example in the beat that you linked in this post)
2. Try making 2 or 3 sets of melodies, plus effects(drops, snare rolls etc.), and vary them all the time. If you have enough effects to diversify your beat, you could even do it with 1 melody.

But all in all, I really like your stuff, keep doing what you're doing!

Regards

yung Toss
Thank you for the pointers I appreciate it really helps out! I'm going to have a track with a sample in it so I'm going to be back with more questions. Thanks again!