Small Piece (Feedback Appreciated)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I've been messing around with LMMS for a year or two but I'd never gone in depth with it. I still barely know jack about mixing and the automaton and that kinda stuff so I'd say I'm a beginner. It's not perfect and a lot of it is rough because I literally just put down some notes in the piano roll and forgot to edit them. Nevertheless It'd be cool if I could receive feedback on a small base melody thing I made. :) https://soundcloud.com/user-284896241/song1_wip/s-hbvIi
Nice.
I like the intro.
I'm not a fan of the piano sound.
When the piano arrives, I find that the synth score is a bit empty, it could evolve along with the piano.

You're welcome!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:28 pm
Nice.
I like the intro.
I'm not a fan of the piano sound.
When the piano arrives, I find that the synth score is a bit empty, it could evolve along with the piano.

You're welcome!
I intended this to be a baseline to something I could add more to and refine later but obviously there are some very rough parts I can fix. Thanks for the feedback!
Also for the piano sound I used the 4front piano VST which I intend to tweak eventually. However I am still a novice at mixing so I'll have to look up tutorials on how to do so. And the "break" you were talking doesn't sound good at all I admit so I've already gone to fixing it. Again thanks for the feedback :)
ChiliWafer wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:04 pm
I intended this to be a baseline to something I could add more to and refine later but obviously there are some very rough parts I can fix. Thanks for the feedback!
Indeed, my review is about the baseline alone (so my review is worth what it's worth).
ChiliWafer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm
Nevertheless It'd be cool if I could receive feedback on a small base melody thing I made. :) https://soundcloud.com/user-284896241/song1_wip/s-hbvIi
From 1:12 secs upward, I like how the piano melody sounds
when it plays together, with the other synth sounds etc.

And that pad sound, playing in the background, enhances the tune
and really adds, alot of emotion to the music too.