Tropic

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/johnjgils/tropic

I think I finally did it. I made a future bass song. I might re-upload this because I mixed it (as I do with everything) with cheap earbuds, and I have no idea if the bass is leveled correctly. Feed back is appreciated, as always.
Oooh! Love it! xD I envy you and your ability to actually upload (mainly because well i don't have a Soundcloud anymore). I think I'm too much of a perfectionist and so despite the many many songs I've made over like the past...3 years almost? I've only posted like 3 or 4. That's why I'm here in the forums though lol maybe posting a few and getting some feedback shall gain me some confidence! But you my good sir (or madam...or helicopter xD ) seriously need to keep it up because that was awesome!

Tl:dr

NEED MOAR!!!!
Oooh! This music sounds good. :D
I like the melodies and music composition of this one.

Tip: The bass drop sound, heard from 1:22 secs, should last a tiny bit longer.

Tip: The kick drum sound, needs either an equalizer, or some reverb on it
to make it sound, a bit fuller. Maybe, just an equalizer alone might be a good idea. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 am
Oooh! This music sounds good. :D
I like the melodies and music composition of this one.

Tip: The bass drop sound, heard from 1:22 secs, should last a tiny bit longer.

Tip: The kick drum sound, needs either an equalizer, or some reverb on it
to make it sound, a bit fuller. Maybe, just an equalizer alone might be a good idea. :)
I usually leave the kick drums alone because I don't want the to become overpowering, but then they often sound weak because of it. I'll try reverb and an EQ next time, good idea.
Nice, it sounds better and better.

Kirbic wrote: Oooh!
Courage dude (or dudess ... or ampoule :o )!