0239_00-1 Landscape

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi! A landscape out of nowhere, as usual ... https://soundcloud.com/dipsum/dipsum-02 ... -landscape

Made with Kicker, Monstro, TripleOscillator and ZynAddSubFX

In a future version, I would like to improve the birdsong and the line of drums.

Any comment is welcome, even the most acidic ones, yep :evil: :lol: :evil:
super interesting sounds u made! i've never been a fan of kicker, but you seem to make it work better than i can.
too bad you didn't make the calls: (///, ///) and (- \, - \) these are the most memorable calls from where i live
samthekid108 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:31 pm
too bad you didn't make the calls: (///, ///) and (- \, - \) these are the most memorable calls from where i live
Sorry, I did not understand the meaning of this sentence. What does calls: (///, ///) and (- \, - \) mean :o

Thanks!
Aye. Lots of creativity in this one, and for some odd reason, I like how it sounds.

The way you used the bird sounds, was really interesting.
Reducing the volume of the bird sound, might make that same sound
blend in better, with the rest of the track and make it stand out less.
But, then if you did that, the bird sound might not have, the same creative effect that you want.

I read your comments on soundcloud. The fact that the sounds used in this, are fully synthesis
is quite an amazing achievement.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:36 am
Aye. Lots of creativity in this one, and for some odd reason, I like how it sounds.

The way you used the bird sounds, was really interesting.
Reducing the volume of the bird sound, might make that same sound
blend in better, with the rest of the track and make it stand out less.
But, then if you did that, the bird sound might not have, the same creative effect that you want.
Thank you! I keep your advice with my notes.

brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:36 am
I read your comments on soundcloud. The fact that the sounds used in this, are fully synthesis
is quite an amazing achievement.
Yes, working from scratch becomes my creed :lol:
No one else's mentioned this so here it goes: very pretty melodic background too.
It contrasts very nicely with the metallic-type sounds. Very nice landscape!
insonico wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:40 pm
No one else's mentioned this so here it goes: very pretty melodic background too.
Ahhh! Good ears. :D
insonico wrote:
8-) :lol: 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
insonico wrote:
Ahhh! Good ears. :D
Indeed, the noise hides a little this background.

Now, I have a problem with the birds ... I used the arpegiator with the random option ... So, my birds flew away, they will not sing twice the same way :cry:

Now, I'm trying to reproduce this lost bird song. It's just hard because the volume attack and release are not equal to 0. It will take a lot of time to fix that. :cry:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 am

Now, I have a problem with the birds ... I used the arpegiator with the random option ... So, my birds flew away, they will not sing twice the same way :cry:

Now, I'm trying to reproduce this lost bird song. It's just hard because the volume attack and release are not equal to 0. It will take a lot of time to fix that. :cry:
Oh man that's a bummer. I know the feeling too.
I got a new hard drive recently and in the process of transferring things I lost some presets I hadn't saved of a synth. I know I'll have to do a lot of sound re-designing in quite a few tracks. It's painful. :(
insonico wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:30 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 am

Oh man that's a bummer. I know the feeling too.
I got a new hard drive recently and in the process of transferring things I lost some presets I hadn't saved of a synth. I know I'll have to do a lot of sound re-designing in quite a few tracks. It's painful. :(
Wow :o :(
I did not know that you could lose that kind of information during a data transfer. These are presets that were in a project? Lost? And the rest of the project? And do you have the .mmpz.bak files?