(FEEDBACK NEEDED!) So Long Summer

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
So, I've made another song that I'm actually quite proud of. It's another mystery genre thing (unless I'm just dumb and don't know what genre I'm making lol) and I'd appreciate if you guys could take a look or something. Drop a reply and tell me what ya think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQmO0GxWu-c&t=3s
It's a nice laid back feel type tune.
I think if the bass drum was a tiny bit louder, it might have added some more coolness to it. :)

But overall, this is a good tune dude.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 am
It's a nice laid back feel type tune.
I think if the bass drum was a tiny bit louder, it might have added some more coolness to it. :)

But overall, this is a good tune dude.
I think the one issue i have during mastering is that my headphones make everything extra bassy and smooth sounding and when I listen to it on my laptop speakers it's not bad but once I upload it to youtube it loses a good amount of the low end and just becomes really flat. I don't know if I'm doing something during the exporting process or if Maybe it's my headphones but I'll get to the bottom of it eventually.
Kirbic wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:54 pm
but once I upload it to youtube it loses a good amount of the low end and just becomes really flat. I don't know if I'm doing something during the exporting process or if Maybe it's my headphones but I'll get to the bottom of it eventually.
Yeah. That problem sometimes happens, when uploading to soundcloud or youtube.
There have been a handful of lmms users, who have gone through that same problem.
To write unique lyrics, you first need to familiarize yourself with the clichés to avoid, and then work on establishing your own personal style. Then, brainstorm topics and get writing. Make sure you polish them afterward so they are at their best for your listeners.
Anderson357 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:32 am
To write unique lyrics, you first need to familiarize yourself with the clichés to avoid, and then work on establishing your own personal style. Then, brainstorm topics and get writing. Make sure you polish them afterward so they are at their best for your listeners.
Welcome to the lmms forums Anderson357.

Don't forget to remove your phone app link. ;)
And remember........No product advertising on this forum.