Poll: Second Drop or Nah? (After the Storm–Melodic Dubstep)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!

Keep working towards a second drop or nah?

Yes, do it!
No votes
Nah, cut it off at 4:45
100%

So I'm facing a dilemma of whether or not I wanna keep working towards the second drop in this. Go ahead and cast your vote, and leave me a reason why you say yes/no!

https://clyp.it/evaotlcj?token=635060c6 ... dee8e5170b

EDIT: realized I linked the wrong version of the song, and also forgot to mention there are plans for vocals, but I have yet to find a vocalist for it.
Will I think about it and find that both would fit. BUT, if you go for second drop you have to do more work not only to the part coming ahead, may be you have to make it shorter between the drops. Also the second one must be stronger, more overwhelming otherwise you better stick to one drop.
One thing in 2:40, You should, in my opinion, make it smoother. Maybe some exciting sounds to do quick build up before the intense dubstep part. Just saying.

Note: I will like it if you keep one drop. Then make second version with two.
Another NOTE: it reminds me of "The Little Things" :D
Edited this because I realized I linked the wrong version and forgot to mention some stuff.
Don't do it, it will be to longer and most people could become bored after too much. In my opinion it's really just perfect how it is, you don't need a second drop with that drop down with lowpass, it's asewome :)

Even if the second drop is good, also

The only thing that really matter is your opinion