Fire-Powered (1st draft hip-hop beat WIP)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Yet another hip-hop beat. The first beat I composed earlier this year after coming back to one of my favourite genres. Collaborating with a rapper "from another world" on this one (if all goes to plan) who seems to share the same intergalactic philosophies and fascination so should be a good mix.

This one sounds a tiny bit rough (as it's still a WIP) but when it's finished, I guarantee it'll singe a few eye-brows (better get a good pair of goggles). Just presenting an idea for the time being.

https://soundcloud.com/matthiasblackhea ... -1st-draft
It's a good wip. And the synth melodies, sound good.
And I kinda like that ending part, as it is unusual, yet suitable for a tune like this!

Okay. After listening to the entire thing:
I personally somehow think, that a few more sounds, can be added to the music.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:25 am
It's a good wip. And the synth melodies, sound good.
And I kinda like that ending part, as it is unusual, yet suitable for a tune like this!

Okay. After listening to the entire thing:
I personally somehow think, that a few more sounds, can be added to the music.
Yeah, there were a few sounds and samples (mainly to do with "fire") that I was going to add but decided against it in the end. Who knows, might change my mind in the future (it is a WIP, after all). Of course, you have your own opinions as to what you would add, I'm sure.

Once again, thanks for the feedback. It's really helping think more about the "other side" (consumer view) of the music.
musicFreQ wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:31 pm
It's really helping think more about the "other side" (consumer view) of the music.
Yeah. :D
But don't always let the consumers opinion, control your musical path.
Many times, the consumer has no idea, what he or she really wants. Ha! Ha! :mrgreen: