(The Cold Winds of) Blue Hell - 1st draft WIP, last beat

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/matthiasblackhea ... -blue-hell

Somewhere on the planet of [planet name to be placed here pending further research], there is a hidden subsection located deep under the depths of the planet's soil. It has been called many names but is commonly known as "Blue Hell".

My "ailen friend" feels beyond compelled to tell a tale or ten about this wonderous yet horrific place. Upon searching for the perfect beat to outline his story, he bit my hand off when I offered him this little ditty. Having to complete the rest of the beat with one hand left, I've created an early rough draft for all to hear, so this is currently yet another WIP.

I've been promised a replacement hand so once it's delivered, I'll get back to work on this one. For now though, enjoy this wonderful draft version.
musicFreQ wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 pm
draft version.
Looks good. I can understand your cinematic angle. Good production. The clap gets on my nerves after 3:45, but i generally arent fond of claps, so..
musicFreQ wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 pm
https://soundcloud.com/matthiasblackhea ... -blue-hell

Somewhere on the planet of [planet name to be placed here pending further research], there is a hidden subsection located deep under the depths of the planet's soil. It has been called many names but is commonly known as "Blue Hell".

My "ailen friend" feels beyond compelled to tell a tale or ten about this wonderous yet horrific place. Upon searching for the perfect beat to outline his story, he bit my hand off when I offered him this little ditty. Having to complete the rest of the beat with one hand left, I've created an early rough draft for all to hear, so this is currently yet another WIP.

I've been promised a replacement hand so once it's delivered, I'll get back to work on this one. For now though, enjoy this wonderful draft version.
Just as I heard the intro of this track, I could swear I was on an ice planet.
Brrrr. :|

Overall, the tune sounds cool dude. And the quality of the instruments and sounds
are really clear. Which is a good thing.

The clap, has nice loudness, but it needs a small volume reduction.
And I think the clap sounds good in this track, but it needs either one of lmms'
echo effects, or perhaps, one of the reverb plugins, to add more coolness to it.