0100_07-1_

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi!

Here is my number 100, for now untitled ... https://soundcloud.com/dipsum/dipsum-0100_07-1

As usual, I am moderately satisfied with this project, but well, it sounds.

So, some critics? Some comments ? Something to declare?

Made with LMMS 1.1.3
Instruments :
- Boxxy D - Stomp Box Drum Machine (by Samsara Cycle Audio)
- EKD (by Samsara Cycle Audio)
- ESD (by Samsara Cycle Audio)
- Hydrogen Drumkits for LMMS 0.4.8.
- Korzenie Kick (by Saltline)
- KXOmni600-U3 (by Xavier Kalensky)
- PACE (by Samsara Cycle Audio)
- SubDuer (by Majken Hoglund)
- Triple Oscillator

Effects :
- LMMS effects

Visual tools :
- EasySSP v0.1.0 (by Automatl DSP)
- s(M)exoscope (by Smart Electronix)
- Sonogram SG-1 v1.0 (by Alessandro Gallo)
Atmospheric and something similar to c418, but drums that start at 0:30, by the end of the song are already bored. But it really cool song, perfect for games
tasted this one a few times under different circumstances. felt my best within eyes closed, slightly tired @ sleepless...finally inserted in my playlist right after https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAVaH8zU-c
good job, D
Very cool atmospheric track, D. That droning bass sounds great throughout the whole track.

You should post more often! Your tracks are great and quite singular.
art.winndelen wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 am
Atmospheric and something similar to c418, but drums that start at 0:30, by the end of the song are already bored. But it really cool song, perfect for games
Is there a c418 track that you could recommend to me?
Otherwise, I share your opinion on the drums, I'm pretty dissatisfied. I will work on it in a future version. Thank you :)

alex_lea wrote: tasted this one a few times under different circumstances. felt my best within eyes closed, slightly tired @ sleepless...finally inserted in my playlist right after https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAVaH8zU-c
good job, D
Thanks, I hope you had sweet dreams!

insonico wrote: Very cool atmospheric track, D. That droning bass sounds great throughout the whole track.

You should post more often! Your tracks are great and quite singular.
Thank you dude! Yes, I would also like to post more often. I should think about fixing deadlines like you, it could help me.

So, thanks guys!

PS: in fact, I did not use LMMS samples, I was wrong. For cymbals, I used Hydrogen Drumkits for LMMS 0.4.8. (Does anyone know who is the author of this kit?)
Nice work dude. You did quite well with this one.
I noticed that you're using, more melodies in your music.That is very good.

I agree with the above poster.
This track could really fit in well, for a video game. Like for eg. Metal Gear Solid.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:27 am
Nice work dude. You did quite well with this one.
I noticed that you're using, more melodies in your music.That is very good.

I agree with the above poster.
This track could really fit in well, for a video game. Like for eg. Metal Gear Solid.
Thank Brandy.