NEW TRAP TRACK ! Tell me your thoughts !!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi guys !

New track "All The Time" OUT NOW on YouTube : https://youtu.be/xwTXn3YCKic
It is a Trap track ! Hope you will like it. Tell me your thoughts !!

More tracks coming soon so subscribe if you want to hear them all !
Awesome, that's fire. To be honest i haven't really liked your two previous tracks (karma and miles time, even if miles was better), i preferred your old stuff, but with this one you really surprised me. Just continue in the way you like and please post it on soundcloud, so i can support.

P.S.: It's true that apart from melody, you made also your leads with t-phorce? If so, guy you're a god. You started just so soon and you're already better than me and others. Just to know, how many time do you spend on making music? And you also make your videos with after eff i guess.

P.P.S: Don't repost so much things on soundcloud, is really annoying for followers (also t0nit0 do that)
Hi ! Thanks for your honnesty, your feedback and support !!

I'm glad you like this track ! (Why Don't you like the 2 previous ? Not your style ?)

To answer about SoundCloud, I am not fond of this plateform, my favourite is YouTube because I can post everything on it, even my non official remixes which I can't do on Soundcloud :/ But yeah, I upload all my original tracks on soundcloud a few days after YouTube so ALL THE TIME is uploaded now :) And sorry for the reposts, I didn't know it was annoying ! I'll try to repost less tracks.

And finally to answer about my production, I used 4 layers of T-Force Alpha Plus for this track to make my lead. And yes I make my own leads everytime :) Almost all my leads are distorted and compressed with camel crusher and I have one or two EQs to make space for every layer ! Also, I try to put some layers in the center and others on the sides in order to fill the entire space with my LEAD :) And if you want even more infos, for this track I used ONLY saws :p Some in mono with two octaves, some detuned a lot, a basic dirty super saw and that's it. If everything has its space, it will sound good and full :)

Until 2 weeks ago I was an engineering student so I didn't have a lot of time for production, that's why I was producing just a few tracks, I was releasing a track every 2 months or something like that. I honnestly don't know how much time I was spending but sometimes I did nothing for 2 weeks and then spent 5-6 hours in a row on a track for a few days... It depends ! But now I'm dedicated to music so yeah I can spend a few hours everyday on producing music !! :D (So there will be more Tracks in the future :D)

And yes, I make my own videos with AE :)

I hope I answered to your questions :)

PS : Sorry for my English, I'm French ;)
PS 2 : ALL THE TIME was supported by MAGIC MUSIC today !!!! :D
How many emotes! ahah :)

Thx for answering, so as i read you layer a lot.
The previous two tracks were really good, but didn't convince me at all, they were a bit anonymous, at least for me. Anyway Miles Time was really good produced!

But this one has his own personality, and that really catch you into the melody, was just so good! Also vocals are great, even if i think it would be awesome also without them (but with is better).

And i just don't care about your english i'm italian, i only want people to make me understand what they mean, and you succes in this!
Yeah I've realized how many emotes were in my post when I submitted it !

And yep, I think that if you want a "FULL" lead, you need to layer. I Always put between 3 and 7 layers. Some people would say it is far too much but I layer "simple sounds" I'm not talking about layering nexus presets and Brooks for example use even more layers than me so.. There are no rules : if it sounds good, then it's good !

Thanks for your answers, I hope you will like my next tracks ! :)
Aye. It sounds nice. :)
Thank you very much !!
Matheïs wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:03 pm
https://youtu.be/xwTXn3YCKic
For a html5 reason, I could not access the video.
So, I listened to Soundcloud.

It sounds great.
Oh ! Sorry about that. And thank you very much !!
H4CKTON3 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm
Awesome, that's fire. To be honest i haven't really liked your two previous tracks (karma and miles time, even if miles was better), i preferred your old stuff, but with this one you really surprised me. Just continue in the way you like and please post it on soundcloud, so i can support.

P.S.: It's true that apart from melody, you made also your leads with t-phorce? If so, guy you're a god. You started just so soon and you're already better than me and others. Just to know, how many time do you spend on making music? And you also make your videos with after eff i guess.

P.P.S: Don't repost so much things on soundcloud, is really annoying for followers (also t0nit0 do that)
Love your track <3 Really lovely with the vocals ! Well done !

@H4CKTON3 : The massive repost wave you see came from me dowloading free tracks through DL gates, sorry about that