My First Project in LMMS.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
hello,
I'm completely new to everything except for percussion. Can anyone give me any tips on how to make this sound awesome? Plugins for instance; I'm looking for a live sound with minimal processing, with instruments that sound close to the real thing.
FranciscoAndrews wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:50 am
I'm looking for a live sound with minimal processing, with instruments that sound close to the real thing.
Aren't we all? XD
There are a lot of VSTs plugins for almost anything you can think off.
It's a matter of searching the ones that match your needs.
The drawback of these VSTs sounds is that in most cases, the default audio banks that come with them already have effects. And that leaves a little chances of modifying the sound to something original and clear.
So, in my opinion you should be able to use any sound from LMMS and modify it in a way that you want.
Most of the times, just adding a reverb and attack + release is more than enough to make it sound completely different.
Don't forget also the EQ, because some sounds might interfere with each other, so their should be limited in a specific frequency, to reduce conflicts.

Good luck
Welcome to the forums FranciscoAndrews.
FranciscoAndrews wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:50 am
Can anyone give me any tips on how to make this sound awesome?
Is it a track that you made?
If so, please link us to the track, so we can hear it.
So we will be able to then, give you advice, on how to improve your music track. :)