My best beat yet

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey everyone,

Made another beat, experimented around a bit again, and guess this is my best beat now. Any support or feedback would be massively appreciated.
I already feel like I've come a long way in my year making beats, and I will still continue to learn and develop (which is what I wish for all music makers on here)

LINK: https://soundcloud.com/portebeats/white-lines
Cheers,

Porte/V.B.
Hey.
Nice sound.
As someone that constantly faces the same problem that I will point to you, I will still share it as tip.

Be carefull with excessive repetitions, unless that is exactly what you want.
Try to evolve your sound in different ways, by changing a sound, adding or removing instruments inside the same pattern, or effects, or slightly changing the pattern into something completely new.

Make it like it's something new all the way from the start to the end.
I've heard your full song, but just by looking at the spectrum of it, I'm almost sure that you just repeated your beat 3 times to make it look longer, with litle difference at the start.
Avoid making the song longuer just for the sake of it. Not all songs should have 3-4 minutes. And a few other times, your "great beat", could make much more sense in another project exactly as is (a 30 seconds full sample), than as a 2 minutes song.

Keep rocking
This is sick!! 8-)
you did really good job, in the beat side mostly.
melody is so plan, simple and dull. it makes negative impact generally.

good luck
looking for the next best ;)