Canilho - Serendipity

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Serendipity
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.
"a fortunate stroke of serendipity"
Here is my new track, followed with a message explaining the title :D
https://soundcloud.com/canilho/serendipity

One month ago, I took an important decision to start being more productive with my free time.
I unninstalled all games from PC and mobile and started using that time to other stuff.

Most of it was dedicated to my music passion, by playing more piano, improve my guitar skills and also producing with LMMS with some side programming challenges (my core profession).

The effects of my decision are pretty clear to me.
I've doubled my followers in a month, and reached almost 1000 plays, which I know it's litle. but I also know that my sound quality needs time to be improved, and I just wish to keep improving and with that maybe reach even more people.

This comunity is also growing on me, so I expect to give back also as much as I can, specially in teaching / supporting.

Thank you all, with a special shout to 2 of my personal (maybe non human) musical superheros of this comunity brandystarbrite and d.ipsum for the great feedback they had gave not just to me but also to a lot of new comers.

You Rock :D
This sounds synth amazing! :D
The whole tune, has an uplifting feel to it too. I think that's why I like it. :D

I read your story.
Yeah, in my case, I myself spend my time, doing game art work, and learning
some programming these days. And I do my music in the evening. 8-)

And no probs dude, glad we can all help. :D
Canilho wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 am
Thank you all, with a special shout to 2 of my personal (maybe non human) musical superheros of this comunity brandystarbrite and d.ipsum for the great feedback they had gave not just to me but also to a lot of new comers.

(... I am human :) ...) (thanks)
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:47 pm
Canilho wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 am

(... I am human :) ...) (thanks)
Me too. :D
And the power of music, is in me. 8-)