Dismal Retrospective Original Beat

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tool-jira-shugg/ ... rospective
A beat I made using some of my original guitar ideas. Be easy on me, I'm new to this beat making shit lmao
Your melody is good, but your bass is too strong, and it is creating interference with the other sounds. You need to do equalization of the sounds.
It seems even that sometimes it is out of sync and the notes don't match with the melody played, which can be intentional, or maybe not :D.

But don't look down, learn how to edit your musics to make them sound better.
Watch some tutorials to learn new stuff in case you want to improve your sound quality.

Kind regards
Tooljirashugg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 am
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tool-jira-shugg/ ... rospective
A beat I made using some of my original guitar ideas. Be easy on me, I'm new to this beat making shit lmao
This track is really good. And I like the magic green forest pic, that you used for it too.

But after listening to it a few times, I noticed a few problems, that can easily be fixed:

Lower down the volume of the hihats a tiny bit, because they stand out too much.
Doing that, will make it blend in, with the rest of the sounds nicely.

The nice heavy bass, doesn't seem to play in sync, with the rest of the sounds.

And some of the snare beats, from 1:16 to 1:19, seem to be out of sync.

But despite those minor things, the melodies and sounds in the track, sound really good dude.
Nice work. :D
Hey y'all, I appreciate the feedback!

Mostly everything in this track was intentional all the way down to the strong bass as well as the notes of the bass. The bass sounds in tune with everything else with my headphones on, but I've noticed it does sound a little off in my car's sound system or through blue-tooth speakers. I guess down the road I need to invest in some quality monitors, lol.

Also, I do look back at the snare as well as the hi-hat placement and think those can be changed / tweaked a little bit.
The mixing can be better too, I admit.

Thanks again!