*-_-* Snow Flake *-_-*

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi,

New track .... hmmm actually not. I found it on the shelve and thought of sharing it with you to have your thoughts. :)
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://soundcloud.com/hamza_k-1/snow-flake/s-DgaI5

Yours
:mrgreen:
I took a sneak peak at your profile. :D
You have some nice songs that shows a litle bit of your music perspective. I enjoyed to listen some of them, specially one mostly in piano.

About this one, in my opinion the song transmits a good mood, it's kind of dreamy and even inspirational.

About the melody itself, in general seems kind of flat, in a sense that doesn't change a lot of the feeling from start to end.
It has a small transiction like the ones at 0:47 and another at 1:15 but it's not very distinct from the main melody, which takes part of the beauty of it.

Don't be afraid to change things a litle bit more, or even introduce different melodies, instruments or effects.
Almost 1 month ago I've made a song that could be maybe in the same spectrum as yours called "Music Box", which is a good example to show exactly what I've said about changing the melody, without losing the main feeling.

Keep producing
Canilho wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:43 am
I took a sneak peak at your profile. :D
You have some nice songs that shows a litle bit of your music perspective. I enjoyed to listen some of them, specially one mostly in piano.

About this one, in my opinion the song transmits a good mood, it's kind of dreamy and even inspirational.

About the melody itself, in general seems kind of flat, in a sense that doesn't change a lot of the feeling from start to end.
It has a small transiction like the ones at 0:47 and another at 1:15 but it's not very distinct from the main melody, which takes part of the beauty of it.

Don't be afraid to change things a litle bit more, or even introduce different melodies, instruments or effects.
Almost 1 month ago I've made a song that could be maybe in the same spectrum as yours called "Music Box", which is a good example to show exactly what I've said about changing the melody, without losing the main feeling.

Keep producing

I Agree with, it is missing many key elements and needs work on beat and Melody.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Canilho
This music is lovely!
The melody is so lovely, it's stuck in my head now. :P :D