Skyline version 2 (Tropical House) (2016) now on youtube

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello LMMS Community

This is version 2 of my Tropical House inspired track Skyline.
I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the Youtube Link:
https://youtu.be/jCUUhrzl9Ps

Please reply to me which one sounds better for you ? And why version 1 or 2 ?
Thank You for everything :)

:D Have A Great Day
This is a nice litle track. Next time add both links at the same page.
Most people won't take the time to see both posts, see the time and reply to each of them, so please be kind to your audience, and make our work easier.

To be fair, I think that if you took the time to reach this result as a song, you can also do something much better than this. Even if this track is still cool. And by that I mean that you probably have the musical taste and production knowledge to produce better songs, but you didn't took the time for that (as most of us xD) .

I know that the rush to publish something sometimes takes on us, but if you wait a litle, the results might take a different direction.

Kind regards.
Canilho wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:41 am
This is a nice litle track. Next time add both links at the same page.
Most people won't take the time to see both posts, see the time and reply to each of them, so please be kind to your audience, and make our work easier.

To be fair, I think that if you took the time to reach this result as a song, you can also do something much better than this. Even if this track is still cool. And by that I mean that you probably have the musical taste and production knowledge to produce better songs, but you didn't took the time for that (as most of us xD) .

I know that the rush to publish something sometimes takes on us, but if you wait a litle, the results might take a different direction.

Kind regards.
THANK YOU for your feedback, Canilho!

I had begin with this project in 2016.
And I have to be honest, i had stopped with LMMS for over one year, because i had no inspirations. But this year it is very different. I can say there came alot of new melodys in my head everyday that i try to implement into LMMS.
:D