Sneak preview of Stars my new Track on Youtube

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello LMMS community.

I have upload a 20 seconds Sneak preview of my LMMS Track Stars on my Youtube channel.

I Hope you enjoy this short Video
Here's the Link: :D
https://youtu.be/yGc6dUzMK60
I hope it works.

The FULL version will come also Today online at 10:00 AM (Time zone Berlin)

You can find this Track in the next days in the Full version also on Soundcloud !

Please Reply to me what do you think about the melody in this Snippet. :)

THANK YOU :D

Have A Nice Day
Welcome...
I wonder, why did you post a 20 seconds youtube song preview where we can't basically say anything about it, except the fact that just by looking at your project, the amount of instruments and midi repeated in different tracks. added to the "volume gain" abuse, the sound quality will deffinitely will not be great.
Just render the song and do your tests in different speakers (not just headphones) to see if I am wrong.

Anyway. next time, please be more patient, publish your whole song and share your soundcloud's song or profile link if you want some feedback.( I can't find it if you don't post it).

Kind regards
Canilho wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:10 am
Welcome...
I wonder, why did you post a 20 seconds youtube song preview where we can't basically say anything about it, except the fact that just by looking at your project, the amount of instruments and midi repeated in different tracks. added to the "volume gain" abuse, the sound quality will deffinitely will not be great.
Just render the song and do your tests in different speakers (not just headphones) to see if I am wrong.

Anyway. next time, please be more patient, publish your whole song and share your soundcloud's song or profile link if you want some feedback.( I can't find it if you don't post it).

Kind regards
Hello. Thank you for your critical feedback. It was just a very short preview with Significantly reduced details of the song. Just look please at the (fuller version) on Youtube. Length 2.20 min :)
Here: https://youtu.be/pe0R5icpZuYr

Thank You
Hello

Sorry, i have failed with the bassline in the second part of the hook, because they are much to high. I will make it better like in the first hook part and re-upload it to Youtube and Soundcloud soon.

Thank you :D