When you turn into a hi hat rhythm into a piano

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
When this happened, I just had to make a song out of it. It feels good to finish a track hours after you start it. Before anyone is confused, the time signature is 9+9+12/8 (30/8). There are some elements I feel mixed about keeping, so what do you guys think I should drop? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Px5dyp ... p=drivesdk
Those drums could use a little reverb maybe? I don't know, man, this is friggin cool. I don't want to tell you to cut anything out. I love the avant garde, dissonant feel. It sounds like it could be rounded out a little better, like it's not quite finished... maybe it needs some bass? The whole thing seems a little fuzzy, too, it could probably use an equalizer to boost the top end a little. Ooh, and maybe some stereo panning. You could get that crazy drum part to feel like it's boxing you in the ears some.

Idk, I'm just throwing ideas out. I really like this.
Thanks for the feedback, man. Though I have to ask, what's a top end and how do I edit that?
I was referring to the top end of the sound spectrum, meaning the higher frequencies. You'll need to use an equalizer effect plugin.

The C* Eq - Ten Band Equalizer is a good place to start. Just put that in your effects chain along with two spectrum analyzers- one before the EQ and one after. Then, just play around with it for a while. The spectrum analyzers will give you a visual representation of how the EQ is changing the sound as you listen to it and help you figure out what you need to do. Generally I find it's good to try making the different frequencies about even with each other (which in LMMS usually means boosting the high ones), but it really depends on what you want to do/how you want things to sound.

The equalizers included with LMMS work, but they're a little unintuitive. If you feel comfortable installing VST plugins, there are plenty of free alternatives online. My personal favorite is Reaper's "reaeq" (which if you're using the latest stable release of LMMS should work just fine. Link if you're interested: https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/ ).

Let me know if any of that made sense... I just realized I don't know what you'd consider your skill level... :/
I agree with Foggy's take on this track. And it does sound, unusually cool.
It has a mixed up, yet structured, all over the place, kinda chaotic style to it. :D