New Track: Hypnotic Sensation

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi Lmms users!,

here my new track:

https://soundcloud.com/davide-naldi-941 ... -sensation

any suggestion will be appreciated,

Bye

dave30814
Wow,

That is an excellent track, really really like it.

Love the unbreaking Rhythm of it.

I would love to see the .mmpz file of this to see what tools and instruments you used and how you used them

This is a track i will listen to again and again.

(just for your information, the title should read 'Sensation', hope you don't mind me pointing that out)
Great track :)
Dear Incorruptable and Gps, many thanks for your comments!

that funky and "unbreaking" rhythm starting at min. 1' and 5'' is obtained with a delay in (8)+(16) in synth1(vst) on a modified pluck sound detuned and Fm effect.
The " jumping" effect in the lead (like the starting one) is instead obtained with the combination of delay in (8) and the arpeggiator on in (8)+(16) time , always in synth1.
That give an Up-tempo that, I hope, push you to dance.
To get better results I concentrate (and I recommend) on the detailed study of a single vst (synth1 is very flexible). But personally, I think that the limit of synth1 is not to easily obtain analog sounds (moog and arp, for example). For this there are other vst

p.s. a Genius on using delay + arp combination is Deadmau5: suggest to listen and study track like "4ware" and "GG"

Thanks again,

Ciao

David
dave30814 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Hi Lmms users!,

here my new track:

https://soundcloud.com/davide-naldi-941 ... -sensation

any suggestion will be appreciated,

Bye

dave30814
I like the intro. But wow! This got a trippy beat to it. 8-)
And thanks for posting that info, on how you made the sounds, in synth 1. :D
dave30814 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:39 pm
But personally, I think that the limit of synth1 is not to easily obtain analog sounds (moog and arp, for example). For this there are other vst
Interesting.
dave30814 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:39 pm
Dear Incorruptable and Gps, many thanks for your comments!

that funky and "unbreaking" rhythm starting at min. 1' and 5'' is obtained with a delay in (8)+(16) in synth1(vst) on a modified pluck sound detuned and Fm effect.
The " jumping" effect in the lead (like the starting one) is instead obtained with the combination of delay in (8) and the arpeggiator on in (8)+(16) time , always in synth1.
That give an Up-tempo that, I hope, push you to dance.
To get better results I concentrate (and I recommend) on the detailed study of a single vst (synth1 is very flexible). But personally, I think that the limit of synth1 is not to easily obtain analog sounds (moog and arp, for example). For this there are other vst

p.s. a Genius on using delay + arp combination is Deadmau5: suggest to listen and study track like "4ware" and "GG"
David
As i am only new to this (2 months), it will take me some time to figure out what the above means.

I will try to as i really like your sounds, they are as good to me as a lot of tracks i loved in my youth,

Here are two tracks it reminded me of,

Slacker - Flying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Zp8_cPrOs

Castle Trancelott - The Gloom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVUvSOYJFq4
Thanks Brandy Starbrite and Incorruptable for appreciate that!

Incorruptable didnt' know that tracks you suggest, maybe they are more " tecno" than mine, but fine, I'm working on more deep and tecno style House music,

try and try experimenting Incorruptable!

Bye

Davide
dave30814 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 pm
Thanks Brandy Starbrite and Incorruptable for appreciate that!

Incorruptable didnt' know that tracks you suggest, maybe they are more " tecno" than mine, but fine, I'm working on more deep and tecno style House music,

try and try experimenting Incorruptable!

Bye

Davide
Thank you David, i will keep experimenting with sounds and refining what i am making, i am almost 2 months now into my first song, every day i listen and adjust it to make it better, currently at 09:31 in length.