Released another EP. That makes 3 this month.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
2 short tracks, 2 long tracks. One of which is a remaster of an older track of mine, Secret Kendo in Peru. https://soundcloud.com/user-400928735/s ... e-epsode-3 Really do hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it and dropping it. I feel I'm getting there every step of the way. Hopefully sooner than later, I'm gonna try to drop an ambient experimental album that can actually hold a candle to other creators.
the black ryvius wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 pm
2 short tracks, 2 long tracks. One of which is a remaster of an older track of mine, Secret Kendo in Peru. https://soundcloud.com/user-400928735/s ... e-epsode-3 Really do hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it and dropping it. I feel I'm getting there every step of the way. Hopefully sooner than later, I'm gonna try to drop an ambient experimental album that can actually hold a candle to other creators.
I Learned M From Jeffrey Dahmer - This one sounds creative and all over the place.
It's like you just wanted to express yourself, and make a tune, with no care. We have a handful
of musicians, on this forum, who love to do that.

But the title of this one, is hilarious though. :P :mrgreen:

Got the Gulash (Only In My Perspective) - This one sounds surreal, with that synth sound.
With a bit more work, add in a good drum and hihat rap/hiphop beat, and it'll sound
good as rap tune. Another thing I noticed, is that this tracks ending, cuts off too abruptly.

Wassup Am Bent 10 Times Over - Wow! this has alot of atmospheric, ambient type
sounds, playing in it. Not bad at all.

The rapid stuttering sound, heard from 3:24 secs to 4:08 secs,
kinda overtakes the other sounds in the track. Maybe lowering down the volume
of that sound, might make the other sounds be heard better.

Secret Kendo In Peru - This one sounds really good and sounds really
Japanese and samurai'ish. And great work on the Eq'ing.
I give this tune, an 8 out of 10. It is highly possible, that alot more
cool stuff can be done with this one. Nice work.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 pm
the black ryvius wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 pm
I Learned M From Jeffrey Dahmer - This one sounds creative and all over the place.
It's like you just wanted to express yourself, and make a tune, with no care. We have a handful
of musicians, on this forum, who love to do that.

But the title of this one, is hilarious though. :P :mrgreen:

Got the Gulash (Only In My Perspective) - This one sounds surreal, with that synth sound.
With a bit more work, add in a good drum and hihat rap/hiphop beat, and it'll sound
good as rap tune. Another thing I noticed, is that this tracks ending, cuts off too abruptly.

Wassup Am Bent 10 Times Over - Wow! this has alot of atmospheric, ambient type
sounds, playing in it. Not bad at all.

The rapid stuttering sound, heard from 3:24 secs to 4:08 secs,
kinda overtakes the other sounds in the track. Maybe lowering down the volume
of that sound, might make the other sounds be heard better.

Secret Kendo In Peru - This one sounds really good and sounds really
Japanese and samurai'ish. And great work on the Eq'ing.
I give this tune, an 8 out of 10. It is highly possible, that alot more
cool stuff can be done with this one. Nice work.
The first song was not planned to be on the EP and I made it in a couple hours, but I liked the cool muffled circus sound it had. Thanks. The title stems from me being a weird child.

The second track is actually a slowed down guitar sample from an anime called Gakkougurashi (School-Live!). This is more apparent if I hadn't EQ'ed it to sound more synthy the day I released it. I was gonna rap over it, but as per usual, I couldn't come up with good enough lyrics.

The third track I wasn't so sure about at first, simply because I thought I it sounded too lmms-y (no offense XD) at first. That rapid stuttering I thought might make some people a bit annoyed. It just happened to be a sound that naturally filled up my headphones, so I put it there.

The fourth track is on every of those pieces where I'm like, "I didn't that? I certainly don't have that kind of energy."

Thanks, my dude. After this, I feel more motivated to actually work on my music. (Well I was still working on music, but you know.) I'm thinking about uploading an EP and concept album at some point soon
the black ryvius wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:01 am

Thanks, my dude. After this, I feel more motivated to actually work on my music. (Well I was still working on music, but you know.) I'm thinking about uploading an EP and concept album at some point soon
Alright! :D