New Album + BOL6 Entry!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey all! I just dropped my first ever album, including "More Love/Plus D'amour" which is my entry into BOL6! (It's also in English and French so ya) I would really appreciate some feedback on it!
https://soundcloud.com/hotelzeromusic/sets/lonelyworld
This is really impressive! I love the powerful instruments, happy melodies and the lyrics are really well made as well. The mixes are also really clean!

My only complaint is that some of the songs have parts that are a bit too loud compared to the rest of the song. I found myself adjusting the volume while listening with headphones. For example the clap and the drop in the first song is quite loud imo.

But all in all it's excellent. Good luck with your short film and with BOL, I think you will place high.

What synthesizers did you use for this?
Rakso wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:48 pm
This is really impressive! I love the powerful instruments, happy melodies and the lyrics are really well made as well. The mixes are also really clean!

My only complaint is that some of the songs have parts that are a bit too loud compared to the rest of the song. I found myself adjusting the volume while listening with headphones. For example the clap and the drop in the first song is quite loud imo.

But all in all it's excellent. Good luck with your short film and with BOL, I think you will place high.

Thanks man! I used pretty much exclusively ZynAddSubFX for all the synth sounds, I actually think it's all I used haha
Really nice man! As Rakso said in places are instruments are a bit loud for me (I wasn't sure if this was just my speakers initially!) for example at 1:16 in More Love/Plus d'Amour. My favourite was Yes or No though, for sure!
Hotel Zero wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Rakso wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Thanks man! I used pretty much exclusively ZynAddSubFX for all the synth sounds, I actually think it's all I used haha
Nice! If the project file and lyrics are in usable form and available somewhere I might consider remixing one of these at some point.