Reignition: The Album

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Oh boy. I haven't posted here in a long time. So here's the album I've been making.

Reignition.
Youtube here and Soundcloud here . I think Youtube will give a better quality.

I hope you guys will give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Description for all the tracks.

Prelude, Interlude, and Postlude: Experimental tracks. I wanted to try something weird.
This City: Electro Swing. I had permission to use the monologue from the creator itself
Sword Fight: A more chill feeling. It uses a lot of samples I downloaded and recorded.
Unparallel: A House track at 128. I never did this (128 bpm) and I always thought it would be easy.
Coffee: Future Bass kind of thing. Maybe Kawaii Bass. I really like the genres so I wanted to try
Ghost Voices: I have absolutely no good way to describe it. I imagine it to be more darker kind of feel (if you get it).
Game Machine: Glitch hop, Arcade hop. I made another arcade kind of thing and fully embraced it.

That's all. Give me your thoughts and opinions
Hello There,

Just my opinion on your tracks.

very well arranged and i can see a lot of work gone into them.

It may be because I am from an older generation and musical preference, but it seems a little ‘tinny’ for me.

Missing those deep basslines and thumping beats, but I am guessing that was the style you were after.

Overall, you have produced an entire album, of very well arranged tracks and most importantly they are all consistent in the style you were after, which shows you have a skill to produce in the manner that you are after.

They are not for me but well done and keep on doing what you’re doing.
Incorruptable wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:00 pm
It may be because I am from an older generation and musical preference, but it seems a little ‘tinny’ for me.

Missing those deep basslines and thumping beats, but I am guessing that was the style you were after.
Thanks for that. Its true that I'm not a fan of more bass-y kind of music. But I can hear my kicks are sometimes very weak. I'll work on that more.

Also 'tinny' is a funny word.
Aiminer357 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:48 pm

Also 'tinny' is a funny word.
I kind of knew when i typed it, depending on where you are from, you may or may not understand it.

If you lived in Ireland and are electronic music fan, you would understand it.

Tinny means, similar to the kind of sound you get when you strike a tin can (Not an aluminium can), it is higher pitched and doesn't have much resonance or bass sound to it, therefore it is a 'Tinny' sound.

It is just a descriptive word for something lacking bass.

Anyway, well done on your album, i am currently on week 4 for one tune that is now at just over seven minutes long.
Aiminer357 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 am
Oh boy. I haven't posted here in a long time. So here's the album I've been making.

Reignition.
Youtube here and Soundcloud here . I think Youtube will give a better quality.

I hope you guys will give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Description for all the tracks.

Prelude, Interlude, and Postlude: Experimental tracks. I wanted to try something weird.
This City: Electro Swing. I had permission to use the monologue from the creator itself
Sword Fight: A more chill feeling. It uses a lot of samples I downloaded and recorded.
Unparallel: A House track at 128. I never did this (128 bpm) and I always thought it would be easy.
Coffee: Future Bass kind of thing. Maybe Kawaii Bass. I really like the genres so I wanted to try
Ghost Voices: I have absolutely no good way to describe it. I imagine it to be more darker kind of feel (if you get it).
Game Machine: Glitch hop, Arcade hop. I made another arcade kind of thing and fully embraced it.

That's all. Give me your thoughts and opinions
Prelude - Nice short tune. But I wish there was more to it.

This City - This one has a nice up style beat and melody to it.
And it was interesting to listen to too.
Wow! So you got permission from the creator, to use the monologue? Nice one dude.

Sword Fight - I like this one. The melody is undescribeable. And I like the intro for this too.

Unparallel - This is very, very good. 8-)

Interlude - Exciting tune.

Coffee - This one is really nice. Now time for some coffee. 8-)
Did coffee drink, somehow inspire this track? :D

Ghost Voices - The first 16 secs of that intro, sounded like something
from an Enya song track. Then afterwards, it starts to sound like a tune for
halloween, which makes sense, as to why it's called Ghost Voices.
I will admit, this tune has an interesting style to it. And you used those sounds,
really well in this too. Good work!

Game Machine - Very nice edm style tune, with chiptune style music, thrown into it.
Good combination.

Postlude - This tune sounds great. A well made tune.

The Ludes - This sounds like a combination, of some of your tunes in this album.
And the mixing in this one, is really good.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:35 am

Prelude - Nice short tune. But I wish there was more to it.

This City - This one has a nice up style beat and melody to it.
And it was interesting to listen to too.
Wow! So you got permission from the creator, to use the monologue? Nice one dude.

Sword Fight - I like this one. The melody is undescribeable. And I like the intro for this too.

Unparallel - This is very, very good. 8-)

Interlude - Exciting tune.

Coffee - This one is really nice. Now time for some coffee. 8-)
Did coffee drink, somehow inspire this track? :D

Ghost Voices - The first 16 secs of that intro, sounded like something
from an Enya song track. Then afterwards, it starts to sound like a tune for
halloween, which makes sense, as to why it's called Ghost Voices.
I will admit, this tune has an interesting style to it. And you used those sounds,
really well in this too. Good work!

Game Machine - Very nice edm style tune, with chiptune style music, thrown into it.
Good combination.

Postlude - This tune sounds great. A well made tune.

The Ludes - This sounds like a combination, of some of your tunes in this album.
And the mixing in this one, is really good.
I really appreciate all the feedback! Thanks!
Hello! I'm not an expert in production, mixing, mastering... but for me this is a solid project. The armonies and the melodies are super catchy. This city and coffee are my favourites. Congratulations 8-)