Broke my computer again, saved a rough version of BOL6 entry

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
This is a rough version of my BOL6 entry. I was gonna make some adjustments to it, but NOPE. I didn't have a title for it, but thanks to my circumstances, Imgonna call this 6:18 Judgement Day. Here ya go. It's in a 7+7+7+4/4 (25/4) time signature. Not easily danceable, but I tried. https://soundcloud.com/user-400928735/618-judgement-day
Some techniques I used were distorting an instrument and saturating and pulsating it to create a rainy effect. Most of the other instruments (Kicks, hats, synths, etc.) have no effects laid onto them, but I liked the dry sound it gave it. Was gonna be for an album, but this is the only remnant left of that.
This is pretty good, it reminds me of something that would be in the soundtrack of a detective game like 999 or Dangan Ronpa. Not really danceable, more pensive :lol: . Best of luck in the competition!
fatraccoons wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:53 am
This is pretty good, it reminds me of something that would be in the soundtrack of a detective game like 999 or Dangan Ronpa. Not really danceable, more pensive :lol: . Best of luck in the competition!
Thought pensive meant something along the lines of anxious until I looked up the definition. I really do try to go for that contemplative ambient sound. I really like the soundtrack style cause it just sets mood. All I really hope for for my music is vibe and cool sounds. Thanks, you as well. Have your track a listen and I dig the vibe.
Interesting, creative, different, pleasant --- all that's good. I think you should add some chord changes and broaden the dynamic range, to male it more engaging.