AVENGERS Main Theme REMIX ! Tell me your thougts !

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi guys !

I have just released my remix from the main theme of AVENGERS on YouTube : https://youtu.be/wOyavsgUDb8

I wanted to keep the orchestral part but I also Added my personnal Trap touch !
Also, there are 2 parts in this track, the first one is completely original and the second one is the best know part of the main theme remixed !

I hope you will like it, tell me your thoughts !!
Michelle14 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 am
Quite impressive..I listened half but definitely gonna listen full as soon as i get time this sunday..Btw just of curiosity are u a professional musician?Or jsut for yout hobby and love u do it
Thank you very much ! I appreciate it !

Well, until this year it was a hobby. I decided to try to make a living from music but that's definitely not the case for now ! So as I am not living from my music, I won't tell that I am a "professionnal" but I am working hard to make it come true !
Anyway, music is a passion, I won't stop even if I can't live from it :)
topworker wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:55 am
I think its pretty cool. The music in this is amazing. We can call as a superhero approved song :)
Haha Thanks a lot Topworker !! :D
Sounds good, but I hate trap.
Matheïs wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 pm
Hi guys !

I have just released my remix from the main theme of AVENGERS on YouTube : https://youtu.be/wOyavsgUDb8

I wanted to keep the orchestral part but I also Added my personnal Trap touch !
Also, there are 2 parts in this track, the first one is completely original and the second one is the best know part of the main theme remixed !

I hope you will like it, tell me your thoughts !!
Now this remix, sounds good. 8-)

"It's super hero time dudes!!" 8-)
[/quote]
Now this remix, sounds good. 8-)

"It's super hero time dudes!!" 8-)
[/quote]

Haha I have just seen your comment ! Thanks a lot bro ! :D
Ehyo (:

Subscriber (+ like) to your channel, man (;

LOVE it !
your sound is really good !
After, it's a question of taste, I don't get too caught up in the first third of the song, with synthesizers that sound a little too "synthetic" for me... But with a little patience, we quickly get to a kind of violin and/or flute I don't realy know. Now, that's wow ! :D

And further into the sound, when for barely 10 seconds, you hear a little flute chord (which comes back at the very end of the sound), it sounds like "tapion" directly! Unbelievable this brother.

Full of strength for the future. Thank you for sharing.
LOVE LOVE LOVE <3
T-Jeyrem wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Ehyo (:

Subscriber (+ like) to your channel, man (;

LOVE it !
your sound is really good !
After, it's a question of taste, I don't get too caught up in the first third of the song, with synthesizers that sound a little too "synthetic" for me... But with a little patience, we quickly get to a kind of violin and/or flute I don't realy know. Now, that's wow ! :D

And further into the sound, when for barely 10 seconds, you hear a little flute chord (which comes back at the very end of the sound), it sounds like "tapion" directly! Unbelievable this brother.

Full of strength for the future. Thank you for sharing.
LOVE LOVE LOVE <3
Daamn bro !! Thanks a lot for your feedback ! I trully appreciate it !!
I'm glad you liked my remix and that it finally caught you ! :D

Thanks a lot again !! 🔥🔥
I really enjoyed it. It's the style of music I listen to. I have a mobile app with a player. I'd like your music to be on my playlist. Have you ever thought about mobile apps development? It's cheap right now. There is a cheap mobile application development with high quality creativity . I think you're going to have a lot of listeners.
Matheïs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Haha I have just seen your comment ! Thanks a lot bro ! :D
Yeah. No probs dude! :D