New song, want to know where I can improve it before release

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello, the community of LMMS!

I'm a new user of this forum and I've been using LMMS for a few months now. In that time I've released a few songs which are pretty amateur-ish, and I want to know if I have any chance in making good music at all. I wanted to get FL and honestly find it quite comfortable, but well, there's the issue of price, and I've been with LMMS for quite a while so I'm kinda hesitant now.

Anyways, so I have an unreleased song which I want to release pretty soon, so I thought I'll get some professional ears on it before I go ahead. So if you are willing to give it a shot and help a newbie figure out how his music is, it's on here (check your volume it might be too quiet):

https://soundcloud.com/ak47-original/regret/s-mBzQq

I'm not asking for likes or follows or anything, all I want is some guidance on how to make the track better in general and how it is right now (good or bad or average or trash). Ready to share .mmp if you need it for some reason.

Thanks!
Most of the time the volume is too quiet.
You should reduce the gap between loudest noises and quiet ones, to make everything sound better.

The melody is nice.
Thanks for the reply! I will try to make it louder, though even Audacity is now giving me problems (can't amplify it) and LMMS will clip if I go louder, I don't know if that's just me or a bug.
AK47 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:18 am
https://soundcloud.com/ak47-original/regret/s-mBzQq

I'm not asking for likes or follows or anything, all I want is some guidance on how to make the track better in general and how it is right now (good or bad or average or trash). Ready to share .mmp if you need it for some reason.

Thanks!
The melodies in this are really amazing. And the tune has an uplifting feel too. :D

Tip: Just fix up the volumes, of the sounds in the track a bit more, and it will sound extra cooler. :)