My new EP is out! I present "It was a dank and stormy night!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/mayostaccato/set ... ormy-night
Heyo folks. I'm back with a new EP. Produced with LMMS, recorded in audacity, and mixed and mastered in ardour! This is a bit of an experimental work, and I didn't take myself too seriously when making it. Part of the creation process involved coming up with weird/ridiculous titles, then trying to write a song that fit that. The results were... Interesting.

I also made a YouTube playlist of some of the memes and songs that inspired the project, which you can watch here if you're interested. I thought it would be interesting to document that.

Anyhow. Hope you enjoy the project, and I I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!
mrlmmsguy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:38 pm
https://soundcloud.com/mayostaccato/set ... ormy-night
Heyo folks. I'm back with a new EP. Produced with LMMS, recorded in audacity, and mixed and mastered in ardour! This is a bit of an experimental work, and I didn't take myself too seriously when making it. Part of the creation process involved coming up with weird/ridiculous titles, then trying to write a song that fit that. The results were... Interesting.

I also made a YouTube playlist of some of the memes and songs that inspired the project, which you can watch here if you're interested. I thought it would be interesting to document that.

Hey! These tunes soundin' dope, man.

In Operation Get Buff, that drum and hihat part from 1:32 to 1:34, I like how that comes in unexpectedly. This track sounds like a gym workout song. :D

That Stabbstabby track sounds cool. I will admit, that the bass used in this, really suits this track well.

Fancy Hat is cool.

The intro in Shiba Scream has a nice beat and melody. This one has a cool beat to it too.

This Sunshine Ninja track is sick.
But I think the toy piano melody, heard during the start of the track, should be a tiny bit louder.

Oink Oink and a Half is really good. The ending was funny though. :mrgreen:

Overall, these are some great tracks. And great rapping dude!
mrlmmsguy wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:38 pm
Great work as always mrlmmsguy.
My thoughts are posted above.