new beat - grime/trap/instrumental - SILVERBACK

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
hey everyone,

just uploaded my new beat SILVERBACK to soundcloud. Went for a much grimier UK vibe with this one, 140bpm of course.

open to all feedback/opinion/question/advice on any platform - hit me up & ill try get a response back to you asap

listen below:

https://soundcloud.com/beagle31/silverback

enjoy & thanks
As before, i dont think i am best qualified to comment on your music as its not something i listen to, i only ever hear really when i am here.

However, my tuppence worth (That will make sense to you as you are from England :) )

The track seems to be very well paced, and tempered well, i felt myself if i was to make it wanting to introduce some kind of break into it, but i think your patience with the production of it has payed off as it is paced and arranged very meticulously from what i can hear.

P.S. - Are they SKA sunglasses on the silverback?
A good bass melody, playing in the background, would be good for this track. :)
Incorruptable wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:52 pm
As before, i dont think i am best qualified to comment on your music as its not something i listen to, i only ever hear really when i am here.

However, my tuppence worth (That will make sense to you as you are from England :) )

The track seems to be very well paced, and tempered well, i felt myself if i was to make it wanting to introduce some kind of break into it, but i think your patience with the production of it has payed off as it is paced and arranged very meticulously from what i can hear.

P.S. - Are they SKA sunglasses on the silverback?
Ah thanks again for the feedback, i really appreciate it and i think its almost better you rarely listen to the style - you always give v objective and clear advice worth far more than a tuppence ;) the sunglasses as just off those thug life memes people use to go nuts for, not entirely sure of the name myself!
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 am
A good bass melody, playing in the background, would be good for this track. :)
Haha yea i was thinking this myself after but eqing the hits took too much of my soul! Might make a vip of it some time though and throw a few subs in for good measure! Thabjs once again for the feedback mane