New track - 140 bpm

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello i tested youtube upload for this sound, visuals are from projectM
I need ur feedbacks before making it public :D

Enjoy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESqMuWuUmY
Hi keadilan,

it's very cool! The track is nice and the psychedelic visuals match perfectly with the musical atmosphere.

My suggestion is: Can you make the the video in HD quality? The options 720p or 1080p aren't available. It will definitely improve visual comfort.
Reiodust wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:04 pm
Hi keadilan,

it's very cool! The track is nice and the psychedelic visuals match perfectly with the musical atmosphere.

My suggestion is: Can you make the the video in HD quality? The options 720p or 1080p aren't available. It will definitely improve visual comfort.
Thank you !

Unfortunately i recorded the video in low quality ^^ Si if i record it again it would not be the same visuals.
Ok, you mean the visuals are randomly generated right?

Don't worry it's not so disturbing ;) . And making the effort to have visual effects is praiseworthy.

Good job!
That was an ExPeRiEnCe.

I didn't even notice the video quality. I wouldn't have even thought of it if Reiodust hadn't mentioned it. Seriously great track. Made me think of the kind of stuff I listened to as a teenager, back in the days of kazaa and limewire. God I'm old...
Reiodust wrote: Ok, you mean the visuals are randomly generated right?

Don't worry it's not so disturbing ;) . And making the effort to have visual effects is praiseworthy.

Good job!
Yes it's randomly generated :)
Thanks again for ur support
Foggy wrote: That was an ExPeRiEnCe.

I didn't even notice the video quality. I wouldn't have even thought of it if Reiodust hadn't mentioned it. Seriously great track. Made me think of the kind of stuff I listened to as a teenager, back in the days of kazaa and limewire. God I'm old...
Thanks, -
I see what you mean and i'm happy it inspired you that :) (and maybe it can also justifies low qual visuals ahah)

Thanks you 2 for ur feedbacks, i made the video public