Instrument help

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey fellow musicians, I'm working on a project (a battle theme for Seam from Deltarune, I'm doing it as a fan-thing for Lynxgriffins Paper Trail comic) but the default samples and instraments don't have the sounds I need.
A) I'm looking for a guitar kinda like the one in Dark Pit's theme in Kid Icarus: Uprising (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3hRu_ ... dex=8&t=0s). Anyone know where I can find one?
B) I want to know how to use Soundfont Files (that end with .sf2). Does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks,
~Modder
sounds like a nylon stringed guitar
here is one http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... on&id=1087
also search Google for Nylon Stringed Guitar VSTs

you can also search for SF2 soundfounts on Google, and i have some i use that are great that i have found, if you want to use them let me know and or i can find a download link. To use SF2 files you load a SF2 plugin into the song editor, click the plugin and click the folder icon and select the SF2 file where ever you have it downloaded

things i have learned is to also go to LMMS settings and click the folder icon and select the location of your plugins under "VST plugins" so LMMS can find them and they will be ready for you to use, for example effect plugins would not show for me in the effect menu when i clicked add effect on a VST until i did this
Steel guitar i think, and added a two-pole filter so the mid-range is most prominent. I would use Synth1, and search the net for a steel guitar patch, there are an abundance of patches for Synth1
Hello
I clearly hear a nylon string guitar in that song, not a steel one, the nylon sound is Ithink more rpund, more organic.

For the sf2 I dont know as I only use synth and drum samples.

Good luck for your song.

A bientôt!
Okay does anyone know the instruments used for the Purple Time Rifts in A Hat In Time? Preferably separate wavs in a .zip, but a .sf2 would work too. Anyone who can find this stuff gets a free internet cookie! :D