A Short Walk (new piano piece)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
New piano track: https://soundcloud.com/user-734491388/a-short-walk-1

All feedback welcome :)
Maybe I should have been a bit more descriptive in my first post...

This is meant to be a cheerful, upbeat piece with a slower-paced, more relaxing middle section. Like my other recent efforts, it's intended to be escapism from a reality that isn't as cheerful or relaxing as I'd like it to be at the moment.

It's a 3-part track I made this using the Versilian piano VST for the melody, and the first and third sections have pizzicato viola (Sonatina). The middle section uses the piano for the melody and I added a separate piano track to play the bass notes (just in case I wanted to play around with volume and panning). Late on, I added spinet organ to the middle section (VL122 VST plugin) playing those same bass notes; it's pretty low in the mix, I just added it for a little colour.

The first and third parts are essentially the same (it's their endings that are obviously different) and to me they feel like two people marching up a hill for the first part and coming down the other side for the third part. The middle section, I wanted it to sound as if they'd come to open ground and a flat section where they could stroll gently before they made their descent. I added samples for this section - birdsong to accompany the stroll and then a church bell as they approached the end of the section.

Parts 1 and 3 are in F Major but there's a modulation to G Major and back, and part 2 is in C Major.
I kinda like it, but think it good use a bit more variation ?
Thanks for the feedback Gps :)

I think sometimes I'm too easily satisfied with the melody and need to spend more time working on 'twists' to make it more interesting. The middle section has more variation than sections 1 and 3 but maybe still not enough.