[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Garden of the Ancients [LMMS Forums Exclusive Link] - LMMS • Forums

Garden of the Ancients [LMMS Forums Exclusive Link]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Post a reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
So I've wanted to share this one for a while here, it's a beast of a song with four drops of four separate styles.

I hope you enjoy it! It's easily my most technically challenging song in terms of composition, mixing and overall stylistic choices.

https://soundcloud.com/woods_alive/gota ... ms/s-MUa5i
I like the direction it takes at 03:17, very energetic. The remainder of the track is not really my cup of tea.

That being said, it does not take away from the obvious amount of effort gone into it, Just before the break i mentioned above, it had the hallmarks of tune from Sega Mega drive game or the likes.

Its very hard to get into an idea where you would put this in a set as it varies so much, but that does not detract at all from the effort gone into it.

Its very meticulous and fine tuned, i have a feeling you came and went with this track on many occasions right?

Anyway, its well made and good stuff.
Holy beans! This is impressive.
Nice tune! So many instruments that i had to listen it 2 times :D
Cheers!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable