another travis scott beat (again)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I'm neither a great expert or a fan of Travis, so I don't really know what particular type of instrument fits him.
Anyway, the instru is cool. It's different from what we're used to hearing, with a lot less bass and a slower side.
It has to do with some arrangements once a rapper puts it on. It should sound good when combined with a voice.
Keep going anyway ! PEACE brother ! (:
ALVDCN04 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:07 pm
I'm neither a great expert or a fan of Travis, so I don't really know what particular type of instrument fits him.
Anyway, the instru is cool. It's different from what we're used to hearing, with a lot less bass and a slower side.
It has to do with some arrangements once a rapper puts it on. It should sound good when combined with a voice.
Thanks bro i mainly went for a dark sampled vibe. if a rapper jumps on it ill be sure to post it to the forum! thanks!
TommyGunMadeIt wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:41 pm
ALVDCN04 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:07 pm
Thanks bro i mainly went for a dark sampled vibe. if a rapper jumps on it ill be sure to post it to the forum! thanks!
Okay, great, we'll wait for that man ! :D
TommyGunMadeIt wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:04 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ZjPL8HuBM

rate 1 to 10
This one sounds cool dude.

Tips:
Make that booming bass drum a bit louder.
And If you want, add an equalizer effect onto the bass drum.

Put reverb the claps.

This one needs some mixing and mastering.
The track sounds a bit too quiet, so raise up the volume a bit.
But overall it's a cool sounding track. A 9 outta 10 from me.