LMMS Project on Spotify??

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys, I made projects with LMMS like this one https://brkdwnb3njo.bandcamp.com/album/ ... your-enemy (with the standard lmms samples included with the free software) and I would like to know, if I could upload them on Spotify. I guess, the answers is NO, cause DistroKid won´t allow stuff that you don´t legally own, but then again I created the tracks the way they are (however someone would rate their quality). Any suggestions? I hope this thread is legit. Thx!
As long as you wrote it you own it. you can post it.
Brkb3n wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:21 pm
Hey guys, I made projects with LMMS like this one https://brkdwnb3njo.bandcamp.com/album/ ... your-enemy (with the standard lmms samples included with the free software) and I would like to know, if I could upload them on Spotify. I guess, the answers is NO, cause DistroKid won´t allow stuff that you don´t legally own, but then again I created the tracks the way they are (however someone would rate their quality). Any suggestions? I hope this thread is legit. Thx!
Hmmmm. When I click on the link, I can't seem to find the track/album. Has it been removed? :/
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:15 am
Hmmmm. When I click on the link, I can't seem to find the track/album. Has it been removed? :/
It's there now at least.

@Brkb3n Amazingly annoying... I love it!
I don't see anything when click on link
I feel like it is an answer. It was not a very good idea to upload such stuff on Spotify, as it is not the music itself. I like using it, but constantly checking for things like this irritates me. There're other platforms for uploading any file, so it is better to do it where it is appropriate. I also started using Spotify recently, and I like how it promotes my songs. Or the vocals are outstanding. I think I can be successful in this sphere because my style is unique and gets a lot of good comments. However, I still want to buy Spotify plays to make the process quicker. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll post more about it.